Dear Members and Guests
We look forward to welcoming you to our event at Stanley House on Thursday 16 June where you will meet several of our members and guests.
We are here to help you meet business owners and decision makers, learn from each other to solve business challenges, build new relationships and opportunities and grow your confidence, your profile and your business
Fancy a catch up soon? Check our joint availability here:
Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Stanley House, 16 June 11:30 - 14:00
Top Hat & Tails
Lianna Champ, Champ Funeral Services
Includes informal networking, hosted tables, the opportunity to promote your business and a 2 course lunch.
Member Drop In 7 July 11:00-11:45
Raise Your Profile The Hub Way
Kath Bell, LBV The Hub
Includes a short webinar, and members news round-up.
Win a £1,000 Travel Voucher
Be in it to win it!
Our Members generously introduce guests who always add value to our events. Indeed a good proportion of guests express interest in joining our wonderful group. For every guest who then joins our group, our Member will get a ‘ticket’ for our draw at Christmas to win a £1,000 Travel Voucher.
All guests must be a Business Owner or a Senior Decision Maker
We keep business categories to 5% of the membership total to achieve balance and provide collaborative opportunities. If your guest is in a category that is currently full, they will be welcome to join a wait list.
Full Categories – IT, Digital and Creative, Videography, Legal, Business Coach, Charitable Services
Seminars and Speakers
- The Haynes Manual of You. A User Guide To You As Leader, Louisa Scanlan, Collaborate Business Solutions
- What Hospitality Did During the Pandemic, Kerian Barnes, Starboard Hotels
- The Most Powerful Force In The World – Master Your Mind, Paul Limb, ActionCOACH
- Creating a Respectful Workplace, Deb Gilby, GW Resources
- My Life As A Walking Encyclopaedia, Suzanne Gibson, Ecompli
- Let Your IT Keep You & Your Business Safe, Stuart Lee, Abbey ICT
- Living and Working Remotely, Liz McMichael, IQ4Business
- A Fresh Take on Life, Laura Leyland, Fresh Perspective
- The Fast Moving World of Telecoms, Patrick Mee
If you would like to share your expertise with the group in the form of a learning event, please let me know, I would love to hear from you. Seminar and Speaker Slots available from November.
Dates for the Diary
Remember that you can book or pass apologies for as many events as you wish, go to your Member Login area
Monthly Event 11.30 - 14.00
(Optional morning seminar – 10:00 for 10:30 start)