Have you innovated and diversified over the last 12 months? If you have, Forbes Solicitors want to hear from you for their second Reinvention and Resilience Top 50.
They’re searching for companies – small-to-medium-sized across all sectors – that have demonstrated new ways of generating revenue and protecting jobs or have re-invented any aspect of their business, service, product or sector in the past 12 months.
The aim of the Reinvention and Resilience report is to identify the key trends that have seen the region’s SMEs improve resilience and reinvent the way they work, as this group of businesses will be key to driving the region’s economic recovery.
Reoccurring themes evidenced by North West businesses could include:
- Resilient business – this could be through restructuring or rationalising business, people or portfolio.
- Rethinking the way we work – this could be adapting to agile working, investing in technology or reconfiguring office space or the business’ physical footprint.
- Reinventing business – this could be launching new products, services, or diversifying into new markets.
- Reinvigorating ambitions – this could be through M&A, innovation, attracting funding for growth or succession planning.
- Responsible business – this could be investing in employee wellbeing, commitment to community or charity initiatives, or working towards solving broader social or ESG goals.
Oliver Burton, Chief Executive Officer at Forbes Solicitors, commented:
“Every business in last year’s Top 50 was hugely inspirational and in the past 12 months we’ve seen even more remarkable examples of resilience and reinvention across the region. We were overwhelmed with the entries we received and the positive impact it had on each of the businesses listed.
“We’re looking to uncover another 50 businesses this year to celebrate their stories and share best practice to other companies across the North West. If you’d like to see your organisation named on this year’s list or there’s a business you want to nominate, we’d love to hear from you.”
Entries close: 31 July 2021.